Focus and Scope
ZAHRA: JOURNAL OF HEALTH AND MEDICAL RESEARCH focuses on health sciences, including preventive, promotive, curative, and rehabilitative fields, by publishing "original articles" and "review articles." The scientific scope of the Health Scientific Journal includes:
- Medical and clinical research
- Public health research (health management and policy, health promotion, reproductive health, epidemiology, as well as environmental health and occupational health),
- Midwifery management research or related to preventive and promotive policies and efforts,
- Nursing management research or those related to environmental nursing with health promotion efforts.
- Clinical pharmacy
- Nutrition and other studies.