Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
The author retains copyright and grants the journal right of first publication. The work is simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work to acknowledge the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors may enter into separate additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published journal version of the work (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), acknowledging its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (for example, in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can result in productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work.
The author warrants that the article is original, written by the author mentioned, has not been previously published, does not contain any unlawful statements, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright granted exclusively to the author, and is free from any third party rights, and that any written permission required to cite from other sources has been obtained by the author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.